Facebook Developer Resume Example
Here is the Facebook Developer Resume example:
4382 Dane Street
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Objective Seeking a Facebook Developer position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Facebook Developer, July 2006 – Present
Cybercoders, Spokane, WA
- Designed and built Facebook applications as specified by the client.
- Managed and deployed the application in local and live environments.
- Resolved enhancement requests and bugs.
- Partnered with creative team for optimum customer satisfaction.
Facebook Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
24seven, Spokane, WA
- Backend programming to connect database with Facebook presentation.
- Created top notch social networking applications and games.
- Defined project road map and deliverable deadlines.
- Partnered to design and code applications.
- Utilized the agile processes effectively.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Facebook Platform, including FBJS, FBML, FQ and the API
- Profound knowledge of Java script/HTML/CSS/Ajax
- Skilled in scripting languages like Java, PHP, Python, Perl
- Sound knowledge in bandwidth restrictions and file-size optimization
- Ability to work in a team environment and sustain pressure situations
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Bachelor degrees in Computer Science , Elmhurst College, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated