Software Installer Resume Example
Here is the Software Installer Resume example:
4500 Arbor Court
Pine Bluffs, WY 82082
Job Objective Seeking a challenging Software Installer position with stable company looking for employees with years of experience and training in this profession.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing various software and hardware applications
- Expertise in working with the windows internal system
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Windows such as NT, XP and 2000
- Outstanding knowledge of the Installer tools and the MSI technologies
- Sound knowledge of the Visual Studio and C++ and various scripting languages
- Ability to troubleshoot the networks and connectivity issues
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize the work accordingly
Software Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
iTech Solutions, Inc,Pine Bluffs, WY
- Installed software for customers with the help of a phone or Internet.
- Administered the installation by ensuring the correct configuration of the software and account settings of the software.
- Ensured the proper working of the electronics payment system prior to configuring the software for the customer.
- Monitored the complaints of the customers and sent it to the specific technical group to resolve it.
Software Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
New Tech Computer Systems, Pine Bluffs, WY
- Analyzed the business requirements of the company and then created software to facilitate the work of the company.
- Created automated installation packages by coordinating with the client and gathering all the details for the application specification and its functional requirement.
- Maintained documentation of all the installation carried, details of any failed installations, revisions and updates required for the software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated