Iphone Developer Resume
Here is the Iphone Developer Resume example:
2120 Trainer Avenue
North Henderson, IL 61466
Job Objective Seeking a position as Iphone Developer in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Iphone Developer, July 2006 – Present
Innova, Inc., North Henderson, IL
- Developed new and existing iPhone Applications.
- Partnered with designers to help define and implement User Interface.
- Worked with team members on server-side integration.
- Managed to develop iPhone applications on own.
- Ensured to utilize and implement all technical and other skills.
- Ensured to build a iPhone applications that can be widely accepted.
Iphone Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
GMR Corporation, North Henderson, IL
- Developed iPhone and other mobile applications.
- Developed and extending the existing code base.
- Evaluated and recommend third-party solutions for assigned projects.
- Maintained and enhanced several iPhone applications.
- Collaborated with design and development team on direction and user experience.
- Partnered with project leads to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with iPhone application development using iPhone SDK, Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Familiarity with J2ME, iPhone, Symbian and Android audio and visual application development
- Proficient with Objective-C, and C, C++ and cocoa
- Strong optimization and debugging skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Proven track record of delivering solid solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Judson University, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated