876 Rose Street
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Email : [email]
|To be able to work with your prestigious organization as an IVR Developer and further hone my skills in XML, J2EE, Java, CVP studio, HTTP, HTTPS and IVR application management.
|Vast technical knowledge of Genesys tools:
- Composer 8
- Genesys studio 7.2
- Genesys Voice portal
Immensely talented to implement programming concepts using:
- Java, J2EE, CSS
- Struts Framework
- C#.Net, ASP.Net
Adept in utilizing Avaya tools like:
- Avaya Dialog Designer 4.x
- Interactive Response systems
- Avaya Aura, VPMS
Proficient with database administration using:
- Oracle 10g/ 9i
- SQL server 2005/ 2008
- MySQL, Postgres
Quick and brilliant with version control tools:
- Visual source safe
- SVN, CVS
High technical expertise in administering telecom technologies:
- IVR, VXML, SSML
- VRU, CCXML, PBX
- Contact center, ACD
Efficient in using reporting tools:
- InfoMat, CCpulse
- CMS Supervisor
- SSRS, BRIO
Strong capabilities to:
- Create and maintain code design documentation
- Effectively manage IVR applications and systems
TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present
Arlington Heights, IL
- Assisted in designing and preparation of call flows with usability services.
- Conducted complete analysis of system and business requirements for all IVR applications.
- Maintained comprehensive technical documentation such as programming specifications, functional and technical designs.
- Coordinated with user focus groups for tuning, testing, refactoring and optimization of call flows.
- Resolved technical issues by debugging and support coding and testing functions.
- Responded to application issues by troubleshooting, analysis and assessment of root cause.
- Suggested effective processes for improvement of operations and functionality of voice user interface applications.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and maintenance of enterprise based IVR systems.
Suh’dutsing Technologies, LLC
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Conducted complete review of designs and specifications for all assigned IVR applications.
- Suggested effective procedures for platform construction and purchase of products as per business requirements.
- Assisted in development and testing of complex application logic for enterprise systems.
- Supported technical teams in development and modification of application code to ensure effect on processes.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, coding and testing quality analysis for application components.
- Resolved issues relating to critical production by mitigation and problem resolution techniques.
- Coordinated with project teams by providing technical inputs for design specifications of speech applications.
- Implemented development procedures for IVR and speech applications through Java and Web Services.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Saint Augustine’s College
|August 2006 – May 2010
|Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice)
1293 Church Street
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective To obtain a positon as an IVR Developer and utilize my knowledge, skills and experience.
IVR Developer, July 2006 – Present
Swiss, Inc., New York, NY
- Managed to deploy all phases of speech applications.
- Analyzed speech applications and created detailed specification document.
- Created state-of-the art Voice User Interface (VUI).
- Scripted speech application codes and speech recognition grammars.
- Configured Speech Servers and supported speech application deployment.
- Ensured to tune speech applications.
IVR Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Aqua Corporation, New York, NY
- Managed to tune grammars using internal and external tools.
- Provided IVR Programming and Development.
- Administered multi-platform and highly networked computing facility.
- Analyzed customer’s issues and resolved or ensure appropriate follow up.
- Provided technical expertise in planning and administration.
- Monitored performance of system hardware, network, and applications on daily basis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of T1 interfaces with Call center technology
- Proficient with Nortel IVR programming, Periphonics MPS 500/1000 IVR platform
- In-depth working knowledge of Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech applications
- Skilled in testing and debugging of the IVR application
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Effective communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Kuyper College, Michigan, MI