Java Production Support Resume
Here is the Java Production Support Resume example:
2350 Agriculture Lane
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Objective Seeking a position as Java Production Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Production Support experience in J2EE development environment
- Proficient with HTML, XML, JSP, SOAP, MQSeries, Eclipse, J Unit, Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Skilled with Java Applications and Java-based automated testing tools
- Proficient with SQL Server 2008/2005, Java J2EE (MDB, JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlets) and MySQL
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Profound ability to write and speak concisely and effectively
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
Java Production Support, August 2005 – Present
Regal Computer Systems, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Responded to service tickets and service requests within established time-based requirements.
- Coordinated with internal and external Client resources to isolate and troubleshoot issues resulting with service disruption and outage.
- Researched and evaluated alternative solutions and made recommendations to obtain efficiencies and cost effective solutions.
- Managed excellent relationships with IT Operations and business partners to optimize application performance and results.
- Communicated effectively and timely with peers and management.
Java Production Support, May 2000 – July 2005
AETEA Information Technology, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Provided reviews, estimates for tickets ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Managed all support activities adhering to technical, security and compliance standards.
- Maintained appropriate software design, developments and documentations.
- Provided hands-on technical governance on all aspects of production support.
- Admitted responsibility for quality of deliverables adhering to technical standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Wesley College, Delaware, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated