Java Swing Developer Resume
Here is the Java Swing Developer Resume example:
3799 Twin House Lane
Branson, MO 65616
Job Objective A position as a Java Swing Developer.
Java Swing Developer, July 2006 – Present
Robin, Inc., Branson, MO
- Developed new window layouts and screen flows.
- Prepared technical design documentation and explanatory material.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client side components.
- Scripted and implemented automated unit test cases.
- Participated in product design and prototyping efforts.
- Adhered to development methodology design and coding standards.
Java Swing Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Kelvin Corporation, Branson, MO
- Developed software components and systems.
- Ensured that solutions are of high quality and with accurate specifications.
- Ensured to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Provided adequate context to development tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Core Java and Swing development
- Proficient with Java Swing, AWT, SWT, JBoss and Hibernate
- Sound knowledge of ad sales management systems
- Skilled in multi-threading, design patterns and Swing MVC architecture
- Profound ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superior Java/J2EE programming and Object Oriented programming skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, McDaniel College, Maryland, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated