Java Trainer Resume Example
Here is the Java Trainer Resume example:
1763 New Creek Road
Huntsville, AL 35811
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Java Trainer’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Core java, J2EE, MVC Architecture servlets and JSP
- Skilled JDBC, Servlets, RMI, EJB, JSP, STRUTS, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Ability to prepar designs for translating those needs into deliverables
- Proficient with software Engineering and software modeling (UML), Java infrastructure and core components
- Exceptional ability to create the project documents as necessary to detail
- Strong ability to show programming examples
Field Expert, Inc., Huntsville, AL
February 2009 – Present
- Assured adherence to corporate standards.
- Designed Java training programs.
- Prepared training materials.
- Worked with software engineers in Java infrastructure team.
- Collaborated with technology instruction manager to plan training sessions.
- Conducted local and remote training.
HumCap Inc, Huntsville, AL
September 2005 – January 2009
- Conducted online Training using CISCO Webex Learning Centre technology.
- Trained and mentored trainees on assignments and project work.
- Evaluated and graded assignments, tests and project work.
- Delivered specialized training sessions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
American University, Washington, DC, DCw
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated