LabVIEW Developer Resume
Here is the LabVIEW Developer Resume example:
4934 Williams Mine Road
Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ 8809
Job Objective Seeking a position as LabVIEW Developer in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
LabVIEW Developer, July 2006 – Present
General Dynamics, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
- Designed, developed, and installed the custom applications & automation systems.
- Implemented modifications to existing LabVIEW applications.
- Supervised and performed LabVIEW development.
- Participated in hardware/software integration and test.
- Assisted to perform as a cost account manager.
- Ensured to prepare project requirements analysis.
LabVIEW Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Digi International, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
- Programmed and documented the robust LabVIEW applications.
- Designed and executed software test plans.
- Prepared end user documentation and assisted in help file.
- Developed automated test, data acquisition, and control systems.
- Assisted in developing pushing-the-envelope technology.
- Contributed to system design and specifications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD)
- Expert in application, use, and programming of National Instruments LabVIEW
- In-depth knowledge of real-time controls hardware and timing systems
- Familiarity with systems and software engineering processes
- Skilled in designing documents, configuration control, and preparing test plans and user documentation
- Self-directed and the ability to meet objectives
- Proven ability to effectively work independently in a fast paced environment
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Cedarville University, Ohio, OH
|Strong technical competence to utilize programming languages:
Proficient with simulation software:
Skilled at utilizing software applications like:
Operational knowledge of systems including:
Adroit in database administration using:
Highly skillful in utilizing laboratory equipment:
Talented in managing design software tools:
Vast capabilities to:
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated