4934 Williams Mine Road
Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ 8809
Job Objective Seeking a position as LabVIEW Developer in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
LabVIEW Developer, July 2006 – Present
General Dynamics, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
- Designed, developed, and installed the custom applications & automation systems.
- Implemented modifications to existing LabVIEW applications.
- Supervised and performed LabVIEW development.
- Participated in hardware/software integration and test.
- Assisted to perform as a cost account manager.
- Ensured to prepare project requirements analysis.
LabVIEW Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Digi International, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
- Programmed and documented the robust LabVIEW applications.
- Designed and executed software test plans.
- Prepared end user documentation and assisted in help file.
- Developed automated test, data acquisition, and control systems.
- Assisted in developing pushing-the-envelope technology.
- Contributed to system design and specifications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD)
- Expert in application, use, and programming of National Instruments LabVIEW
- In-depth knowledge of real-time controls hardware and timing systems
- Familiarity with systems and software engineering processes
- Skilled in designing documents, configuration control, and preparing test plans and user documentation
- Self-directed and the ability to meet objectives
- Proven ability to effectively work independently in a fast paced environment
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Cedarville University, Ohio, OH
1311 Pleasant Hill Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Email : [email]
|To showcase my talent as a LabVIEW Developer and help in achievement of organizational objectives owing to my skills in C, C++, Matlab, LabVIEW, Java, C# and DWD systems.
|Strong technical competence to utilize programming languages:
- NI LabVIEW, C, C++
- 8085/ 86 assembly language
- Verilog/ VHDL
Proficient with simulation software:
- NI Max, Model sim
- COMSOL Multiphysics
Skilled at utilizing software applications like:
- MS office
- Windows, Linux/ Unix
Operational knowledge of systems including:
Adroit in database administration using:
- MS SQL server
- Visual Basic
Highly skillful in utilizing laboratory equipment:
- Power supply
Talented in managing design software tools:
- MS office
- Solid works
- Open office
Vast capabilities to:
- Comprehend surface system operations
- Design and troubleshoot application software
Aquinas Consulting LLC
|January 2012 – Present
West Palm Beach, FL
- Coordinated with project management teams and engineers in gathering of application and functional needs.
- Communicated updated project status reports to engineering and technical teams for improvements.
- Conducted testing of all applications for proper implementation of features and functions.
- Conducted routine design and coding reviews to analyze firmware requirements and business needs.
- Prepared release notes in proper manners on all latest versions of applications.
- Assisted in designing and development of Lab View applications for achievement of specific system requirements.
- Provided technical assistance for motion control processes, hardware driver testing and architecture design functions.
- Supported Lab View applications by equipment control, database and GUI development through high level languages.
GenCell Biosystems Ltd.
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Developed Object oriented DAQ system for adding users in selectable test modules for general purpose.
- Prepared Lab View programs for inclusion of HMI to control testing services of vehicle power.
- Supported conversion of current Excel data files to TDMS formats through preparation of Lab VIEW programs.
- Prepared data files, related mining and analytical activities and custom reports with software tools.
- Assisted in development of test code to enable functional and environmental testing of charging systems.
- Conducted testing of RF and Digital controls of radio equipments through Lab VIEW software modules.
- Provided technical assistance for hardware and software components, RF and functional testing services.
- Resolved software defects by troubleshooting, debugging and suitable repair solutions.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Young Harris College
|August 2006 – May 2010
Young Harris, GA
|NI Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD)
March 1, 2020Create Date
March 1, 2020Last Updated