Linux Developer Resume
Here is the Linux Developer Resume example:
4815 Mulberry Lane
Miramar, FL 33025
Job Objective Seeking a Linux Developer position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Linux Developer, July 2006 – Present
Kemp, Inc., Miramar, FL
- Defined precise and detailed functional specifications.
- Determined project specifications and design.
- Focused on structured programming, modularization, maintainability etc.
- Adopted and implemented teams’ programming standards.
- Applied new programming techniques and algorithms.
- Troubleshot and debug existing complex applications.
Linux Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Castrol Corporation, Miramar, FL
- Participated in activities related to growth analysis and capacity planning.
- Implemented and administered archive and backup systems.
- Monitored performance and system utilization.
- Troubleshot hardware, software and network related problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Linux System Integration
- Skilled in Kernel level programming on Linux
- Familiarity with IPC, multi-threading, RPC programming, Linux kernel driver development
- Superior debugging and optimization skills
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and follow established procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Holy Names University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated