Lotus Notes Developer Resume Example
Here is the Lotus Notes Developer Resume example:
555 Briercliff Road
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Job Objective To obtain a Lotus Notes Developer position in a company that will allow me to develop new skills.
Lotus Notes Developer, July 2006 – Present
ABM, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Analyzed functional business applications and design specifications.
- Prepared required documentation.
- Provided technical direction to programmers.
- Developed block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Refined the software to produce required product.
- Enhanced software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
Lotus Notes Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Pogo Corporation, Brooklyn, NY
- Identified and fixed system problems and bugs.
- Partnered with clients to determine system needs and requirements.
- Documented system design specifications.
- Ensured to test changes prior to submittal to requesters.
- Adhered to existing programming and documentation standards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Lotus Notes Application development
- Expert in the use and application of IBM Domino Web development, Formula Language, and Lotus Script
- Certification in (IBM,-CLS,CLP,CPLP,CASA)
- Excellent ability to resolve issues related to Lotus Notes and Domino environment
- Profound ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Otterbein College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated