Mac Support Resume Example
Here is the Mac Support Resume example:
2974 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Job Objective Seeking a position as Mac Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the application of MAC solutions to solving business requirements
- In-depth knowledge of JAMF Software Server Management and installation of MAC image from JSS
- Familiarity with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Xserve server platform
- Skilled in troubleshooting a LAN, WAN, DSL and T1 circuits
- Ability to develop and maintain MAC support service
- Profound ability to juggle and schedule multiple tasks and demands on time
- Excellent root-cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Sound technical, oral and written communications
Mac Support, August 2005 – Present
Teksystems, Oklahoma City, OK
- Resolved problems, performed upgrades, and maintained end user Mac Pc’s.
- Ensured to be available and receptive to trainings facilitated by the company.
- Planned daily activities within the guidelines of company policy.
- Maintained the orderly of work area ensuring safety of self and coworkers.
- Ensured instant alteration to any unsafe condition.
Mac Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Technology, Oklahoma City, OK
- Installed, maintained, and configured employee desktop and laptop computers.
- Performed hardware upgrades on employee desktop and laptop computers.
- Provided network access support, both general connectivity and specific service support.
Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Washington & Lee University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated