Mainframe Tester Resume
Here is the Mainframe Tester Resume example:
3246 Diane Street
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Career Objective To obtain a Mainframe Tester position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast testing experience in a Mainframe environment
- Wide knowledge of Mainframe applications, solution design, high level design and development
- Profound knowledge of COBOL, COBOL II, MVS, CICS and JCL
- Huge knowledge of software testing and SDLC
- Solid understanding of Mercury Interactive application checking suite of products
- Familiarity with software testing methods – risk based, boundary, black box and white box testing
- Proficient with Test Director, Load runner, Win runner, Quickest
- Ability to define test plans, test cases, test scripts and execution
Mainframe Tester, August 2005 – Present
Software Paradigms International, Inc., Mira Loma, CA
- Managed solutions and staffing services.
- Handled client solutions.
- Imparted organization and customer service.
Mainframe Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
TEKsystems, Mira Loma, CA
- Formulated comprehensive regression test suite.
- Assured compliance with test case standards.
- Managed regression suite and reported results.
- Handled new software testing tools.
- Reviewed and resolved problems.
- Assisted test lead and conducted root cause analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated