1706 Benedum Drive
Goshen, NY 10924
Job Objective To obtain a positon as a Maximo Developer and utilize my knowledge, skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Maximo 6 and 7 Java development
- Good knowledge of Maximo 6 and 7 design, implementation, and deployment
- Great expertise in integrating Maximo with legacy systems
- Huge knowledge of migrating Maximo data and modifications between environments
- Sound knowledge of Java development in an Eclipse Java development environment
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
Arora, Inc., Goshen, NY
July 2006 – Present
- Maintained, updated production systems and provided client support.
- Coordinated and assisted with development of new projects.
- Developed integrations to existing legacy systems.
- Developed, upgraded, tested, troubleshoot, and installed automated systems.
- Enhanced base maximo workflow applications.
Arena Corporation, Goshen, NY
May 2002 – June 2006
- Supported and enhanced maximo (work order management and supply chain) system.
- Assisted in maximo integration via the maximo Enterprise Adapter (MEA).
- Created, updated and maintained entries in the database.
- Exported and imported modifications to the Maximo database.
- Analyzed and resolved production issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
The Juilliard School, New York, NY
4466 Penn Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Email : [email]
|To join a highly competent team as a Maximo Developer and share my technical expertise in IBM Maximo, PL/ SQL, VBA, XML, XLS and Java.
|Highly skillful in networking using:
- Cisco, Samsung
- Netopia routers
Profound knowledge of Microsoft applications like:
- Word, Excel
- Power Point, Project
- Visio, Outlook
Thorough with operating systems:
- Windows XP/ 7
- Windows Vista
Proficient in using applications:
- IBM Websphere
- Oracle Weblogic
Expertise in using databases:
- MS SQL server
- MS Access
- Oracle 9i/ 10g
Skilled at using programming languages:
- PL/ SQL, Java
- Peoplesoft 8.4
Solid understanding of development tools:
- SQL Navigator
- Visual Basic 6.0
Immense capabilities to:
- Translate functional business requirements into technical solutions
- Create design codes for Java extensions
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies
|January 2012 – Present
Saint Louis, MO
- Participated in all planning and scheduling phases of project management lifecycle.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of PL and SQL codes to implement interfacing with Maximo applications.
- Resolved performance related problems and error messages by troubleshooting and resolution.
- Conducted analysis and evaluation of data issues and challenges for client industry and companies.
- Provided technical assistance for testing and verification of data sources and optimal performance.
- Prepared technical documentation related to hardware, software and Oracle system configurations.
- Implemented procedures for job plans, service requests, work orders and work management assets.
Regal Computer Systems, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Prepared KPIs and workflow procedures for inclusion of customer and internal requirements.
- Suggested modifications to database objects, domains, attributes and relationships.
- Developed data classification, specification tables and related table structures for quality data sorting.
- Submitted custom queries for data reviews, search functions and custom reports in BIRT applications.
- Implemented procedures for integration of Maximo applications with other database systems.
- Maintained technical documentation such as functional specifications, software requirements and test scripts.
- Coordinated with email, MF and material request applications to satisfy client and internal requirements.
- Provided technical assistance for preparation of system designs and Maximo applications.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Southwestern Adventist University
|August 2006 – May 2010
|IBM Certified Application Developer – MAXIMO Application Platform