MS Access Programmer Resume Example
Here is the MS Access Programmer Resume example:
7710 Pipers Creek St
Culver, KS 67484
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as MS Access Programmer in a organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offer opportunity for career growth.
MS Access Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Mist Associates, Culver, KS
- Developed and maintained MS Access database.
- Supported development of a speciation control documents for an MS Access Project Management Database.
- Defined the periodic extraction and performed formatting of data from multiple sources and laid out basic queries and reported required by the customer.
- Dictated the structure of the product so that it may be configured and modified for other customers and for changing requirements.
- Defined all algorithms and logic used to extract, format and report data.
MS Access Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Revlon, Culver, KS
- Created an MS Access database to collect data systems in order to provide lists, status reports and management overview reports..
- Managed all data related aspects of multiple directory projects through various stages of production.
- Provided site personnel with problem resolution and technical assistance via phoncon and email as they dealt with NALCOMIS, SQL and Access.
- Assisted in overall configuration, coordination, maintenance, backup, troubleshooting and the development of specialized application and database procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of MS Access programming with VBA
- Sound knowledge of visual basic and VBA
- Extensive knowledge of SQL server database
- Detail oriented, innovative and excellent analytical decision making skills
- Outstanding ability to develop database tables through standard queries
- Exceptional ability to manage high volume of projects and tasks
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated