1431 Comfort Court
Madison, WI 53718
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of PeopleSoft Tester to share my expertise in PeopleSoft HCM, People tools, C, C++, PL/SQL, Oracle and SQL.
|Strong proficiency with ERP systems including:
- PeopleSoft HRMS/ HCM 9.1/ 9.0/ 8.9
- NSAP/ Financial modules
- PeopleSoft v 9.1
Programming language expertise:
- C, C++
- SQL, PL/ SQL
- Visual Basic 6.0/ 5.0
Profound knowledge of Operating systems:
Superb database administration skills using:
- SQL Server 2005/ 2008
- Oracle 11g/ 10g/ 9i
Adept in utilizing software tools and utilities:
Solid understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including:
- Requirement Evaluation
- Design, Testing
Technically competent in using testing tools like:
- HP Quality Center
- HP ALM
Outstanding abilities to:
- Interpret functional needs for PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Perform functional testing on ERP systems
- Create test plans, test scenarios and checklists
|January 2012 – Present
- Implemented test scripts and conditions during system testing cycle as per functional designs.
- Suggested measures for improvement of testing process by analysis of testing procedures.
- Participated in development and implementation of testing strategies, methodology and procedures.
- Communicated existing status and progress reports to measure performance on regular basis.
- Assisted in verification of new functional programs by maintenance of test scripts for end users.
- Supported team staff with complete testing process of software products and with relevant documentation and resolution.
- Provided quality control and assurance checks on MFS applications and releases.
- Performed regular checks on insurance packages of new software releases and installation.
Hexaware Technologies, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in data validation processes and security procedures at field level.
- Maintained system files of customization records, pages and testing menus through PeopleSoft tools.
- Submitted reports to clients for setting up of tables and SQR reports for HR and Benefits.
- Supported PeopleSoft tables and relevant data reading and loading process using interface reports.
- Participated in process of improvement for designing and development of PeopleSoft packages.
- Arranged meetings with business partners and technical teams for finalization of requirements.
- Prepared documents relating to functional and business requirements for HR and Payroll systems.
- Attended tests status meetings to discuss current status of applications and relevant documentation.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Coastal Bend College
|August 2006 – May 2010
1018 Cerullo Road
Louisville, KY 40299
Job Objective Seeking work as a Peoplesoft Tester with company searching for someone with the skill, education and experience to help meet and achieve the long-term goals of your company.
- Hands of experience testing Peoplesoft Module
- Solid understanding of Performance Test techniques
- Ability to develop test scripts and analyze errors
- Ability to document and recognize errors
- Ability to perform test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Proficient with PeopleSoft HMS tool, PeopleCode, SQR and SQL
Peoplesoft Tester, August 2005 – Present
ReqRoute,Inc, Louisville, KY
- Evaluated business requirements, workflows and business procedures.
- Outlined design and configuration documents.
- Conducted plans review meetings with project team members.
- Participated in review sessions and conducted quality assurance activities.
Peoplesoft Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Atlantic Data Inc., Louisville, KY
- Supervised establishing a functional base line.
- Aided technology team members.
- Monitored use case development process.
- Coordinated with regional and national customers.
- Handled specific client requirements for projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Kean University, Union, NJ
March 1, 2020Create Date
March 1, 2020Last Updated