Recreation Programmer Resume
Here is the Recreation Programmer Resume example:
3833 E Shangri La Rd
Clarksville, AR 72830
Job Objective Seeking a position as Recreation Programmer in highly reputed and professional organization.
Recreation Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Staffmark, Clarksville, AR
- Implemented recreation programs to ensure that residents have access to sport, recreation and leisure activities.
- Administered recreation programs to ensure that programs are delivered within guidelines and budgets.
- Promoted recreation and sport programs in order to ensure that residents are aware of available opportunities and activities.
- Coordinated and scheduled assigned activities with other divisions, outside agencies and the general public.
- Participated in the development and implementation of program goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
Recreation Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Agilysys, Clarksville, AR
- Planned and organized wide variety of activities at a recreation facility and other park site.
- Planned and directed recreation activities in a specialty program area.
- Developed and distributed circulars, posters and other advertisement in the assigned region.
- Conducted on-site participant registration for recreational activities and maintained Web-based registration procedures.
- Responded to emergencies and significant site problems as they arise.
- Ensured management is informed of critical issues and other emergencies.
- Maintained financial and activity records and accepted cash and credit card payments for a variety of services and programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in direct recreation and youth programming
- Profound knowledge of development, implementation and evaluation of recreation programs and services
- In-depth knowledge of techniques in planning, organizing and promoting program activities
- Excellent managerial skills to create programming for both the geriatric and young adult population
- Outstanding ability to work cooperatively and professionally with volunteers
- Exceptional ability to positively interact with the general public, contractors, governmental entities
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation Administration, Central Michigan University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated