Requirements Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Requirements Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective A Position as Requirements Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of software testing
- Familiarity with writing test plans, test scripts, test cases and execution of testing
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of traceability
Hewlett-Packard, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Decomposed high-level business requirements and user system requirements into functional requirements.
- Prioritized requirements to meet customer specifications and enhanced software development.
- Established change control processes and tools to manage changes to the baseline requirements.
- Implemented full change management and control.
The Consortium Inc., Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Grasped client business processes and assisted with implementation and streamlining of business processes.
- Documented formal user and business requirements for IT systems development process.
- Tested and coordinated testing of software products to ensure quality and adherence to identified requirements.
- Developed system and user documents for software products.
- Evaluated information gathered from multiple sources and reconciled conflicts.
- Decomposed high-level information into details.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated