SAP ABAP Developer Resume
Here is the SAP ABAP Developer Resume example:
851 Oxford Court
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Seeking a position as a SAP ABAP Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Extensive experience with SAP ABAP, SAP upgrade/migration projects
- Thorough knowledge of SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion
- Exceptional knowledge of New trends in the field of information technology
- Strong ABAP skills and concepts
- Excellent programming for CRM and IC Web Client including BSAP programming Skills
SAP ABAP Developer
Allen, Inc., Jackson, MS
July 2006 – Present
- Facilitated change and continuous improvement to SAP applications.
- Troubleshoot and corrected SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS Notes.
- Modified system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
- Created specialized reports for SAP Modules using ABAP programming language.
- Developed programs and supports production activities for IT applications.
- Made required coding changes related to change request or system updates.
- Maintained close contact with the business and business processes.
- Recommended ways to better use system functionality.
SAP ABAP Developer
Provoke Corporation, Jackson, MS
May 2002 – June 2006
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented, and documented highly complex programs.
- Developed complex test plans to verify logic of new and modified programs.
- Designed systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Prepared detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Created appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gathered information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Assisted project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Supported project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Central Methodist University, Missouri, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated