Software Security Penetration Tester Resume
Here is the Software Security Penetration Tester Resume example:
1387 Pritchard Court
Job ObjectiveSeeking an opportunity to work with growing company by filling the Software Security Penetration Tester position and putting my skills to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in software security testing, application security architecture and information security
- Solid understanding of attack scenarios and common vulnerabilities
- In-depth knowledge of software risk assessments and threat modeling
- Proficient with C / C++, Java, and .net
- Strong analytical skills
- Amazing ability to work with globally diverse and distributed teams
Software Security Penetration Tester
August 2005 – Present
- Integrated security technologies with infrastructure ensuring highly effectiveness of the system.
- Evaluated and recommended technologies for system improvement.
- Assessed GE leading edge technology security and designed activities for remedies.
- Identified and exploited vulnerabilities.
- Developed assessment methodologies and processes.
- Detected, mitigated and remediated software security defects across the enterprise.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Thomas University, Thomasville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated