Sharepoint Administration Resume
Here is the Sharepoint Administration Resume example:
2084 Woodlawn Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
Job Objective Searching for a position as Sharepoint Administrator in which to exercise my knowledge in this field for both the good of company and to expand my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with SharePoint 2007 administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint Designer 2007
- Good understanding of SharePoint security model and SharePoint backup processes
- Familiarity with SharePoint architecture and Windows SharePoint Services
- Ability to develop, maintain, and enforce SharePoint Governance policies
- Superior communication, interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
MegaSystems Inc., Waukesha, WI
March 2005 – Present
- Headed SharePoint infrastructure enforcement.
- Maintained MOSS 2007 on across six server farms.
- Aided various systems with emphasis on membership Extranet.
- Managed farm administration functions.
- Assisted and coached in-house resource.
Intellisoft Technologies, Waukesha, WI
December 2000 – February 2005
- Coordinated as Subject Matter Expert.
- Imparted global support for MOSS.
- Corresponded between MOSS, application development team and business units.
- Enforced business improvement projects.
- Extended technical specifications and checked software.
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS
Central College, Pella, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated