Sharepoint Consultant Resume
Here is the Sharepoint Consultant Resume example:
3313 Monaghan St
Murrieta, CA 2563
Job Objective To obtain a SharePoint Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in heading technical project teams
- Huge knowledge of SharePoint 2007 Farm
- Deep knowledge of ASP.Net
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Outstanding ability to mentor developers
- Outstanding ability to meet timelines
- Superior communication skills
Britannica, Murrieta, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Outlined and enforced SharePoint Infrastructure.
- Established system requirements, designs and deployment plans.
- Aided traceability of all phases of development.
- Imparted support to security staff and portal user community.
- Assisted updating and maintaining portal documentation.
Ping, Inc., Murrieta, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aided establishing Quick Reference Guides.
- Imparted Support for testing and staging portals.
- Administered installation, security, operation and maintenance of web portal servers.
- Extended support for backup and disaster recovery.
- Formulated management status reports and briefings related to portal.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated