Siebel Developer Resume Example
Here is the Siebel Developer Resume example:
3666 Paul Wayne Haggerty Road
Kenner, LA 70062
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as a Siebel Developer for a reputed company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Siebel development using versionsSiebel 8.x, including but not limited to Siebel database modeling, EIM, eScript, VBC, eAI, Workflows, and Configuration while working in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of UCM design & development
- Deep understanding of the development life cycle
- Excellent Siebel application issue research and resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Chronicle, Inc., Kenner, LA
July 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with business SME’s to translate requirements into technical configuration design.
- Developed and tested Siebel to meet business requirements.
- Ensured implementation of best practices in all projects.
- Maintained technical specification documentation.
- Performed migration and siebel administration activities.
- Monitored integrations, proactively analyzed and resolved issues.
- Provided tier 3 production support.
Big Corporation, Kenner, LA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Performed proactive, daily monitoring of the Siebel production application.
- Maintained data integrity within the Siebel application.
- Investigated and assessed Siebel maintenance and operations activities, ensured accurate analysis, design, standard adherence, peer reviews and component testing.
- Assessed business requirements to determined designs accurately.
- Documented requirements, designs, code, and testing activities per standards and templates with a high level of quality.
- Delivered quality, on time services to the project that met expectations.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT
Holy Names University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated