SOA Developer Resume
Here is the SOA Developer Resume example:
908 Graystone Lakes
Macon, GA 31213
Job Objective To obtain a SOA Developer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Progressive information systems development experience
- Huge knowledge of SQL Tools, such as SQL Navigator, TOAD, SQL
- Exceptional knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Solid understanding of Oracle Stored Procedures, functions and packages
- Proficient with Extensible Markup Language (XML), familiarity with data engineering and management concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Amazing ability to facilitate and make technical presentations to small and large groups composed of senior federal government officials
Reebock, Inc., Macon, GA
July 2006 – Present
- Coordinated and consulted for the office, encouraging effective and appropriate use of workspaces, collaboration tools, etc.
- Participated in training opportunities and coordination meetings.
- Assisted in developing custom solutions for collaborative areas.
- Established office usage guidelines for the collaboration areas of the intranet.
- Implemented office’s intranet collaboration guidelines, policies and procedures.
Kemp Corporation, Macon, GA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Assessed workload for office and determined requirements for support resources such as naming points of contact and site managers for collaboration sites.
- Overseen data security protocols within intranet collaboration areas.
- Identified and trained collaboration site managers and reviewed site purpose, content, members.
- Assisted in identifying training needs within office with regards to collaboration tools.
- Ensured adherence to security policies while posting content.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
William Howard Taft University, California, CA