Solution Analyst Resume
Here is the Solution Analyst Resume example:
2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Solution Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of working directly with utility organizations in the implementation of AMI and OMS applications
- Familiarity with direct electric utility distribution
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of Network design with point-to-point and mesh networks
- Extensive knowledge with GIS software, ArcInfo and ESRI products
Vistex, Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
Executed test scripts, created test plans and documented results.
Assisted effectively with the enforcement of quality on web systems.
Created analysis and designed docs in line with company standards and practices.
Trained and mentored clients on solutions that team implements.
Prepared and delivered user documentation.
Designed, developed, tested, implemented and supported WebFocus applications.
Maintained good source control and documentation of application code, development, testing, standards and deployment processes.
Cargill, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
Proficiently lead design workshops for electric utility distribution market domains.
Provided recommendations for application, solution architecture and integration design.
Defined and documented customer requirements including business processes.
Coordinated sub-contractors in meter, network and application deployment activities.
Developed and executed Test and Acceptance plans.
Gathered requirements through client and user rap sessions and ongoing communications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated