Statistical Programmer Resume
Here is the Statistical Programmer Resume example:
2121 Zaragoza Rd SE
Pomona, CA 91767
Job Objective To obtain a Statistical Programmer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Statistical Programmer, August 2005 – Present
MedFocus Pharmaceutical, Pomona, CA
- Provided statistical programming support for data analyses on pre-clinical and post marketing studies.
- Reviewed statistical analysis plans and table, figure and listing (TFL) mockups.
- Assisted statisticians to generate and review analysis dataset specifications and TFL programming specifications.
- Generated and verified SDTM and ADaM analysis datasets as needed.
- Provided input for study design and analysis of clinical data.
Statistical Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Regeneron, Pomona, CA
- Provided input and expertise to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Identified data quality issues and recommended and implemented solutions to resolve those issues.
- Served as lead for provision of data and statistical information from clinical trial results.
- Prepared SOPs pertaining to statistics and statistical programming.
- Provided input and review to statistical analysis plans, CRFs and dataset structures.
- Prepared statistical analysis plans, clinical study reports and summarized key results.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of SAS programming
- Expert in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT and SAS/MACRO
- Sound knowledge of SAS software, familiarity with system development processes
- Skilled in SAS programming language, especially macro facility, data step programming and report writing
- Exceptional ability to work independently and act with initiative to address issues
- Outstanding ability to gather and document business requirements and architect process solutions meeting defined requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Bellevue University, Nebraska, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated