System Tester Resume Example
Here is the System Tester Resume example:
2423 Coffman Alley
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain a System Tester position and use my knowledge in this field to further boost my career and to assist in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in testing web-based systems
- Good expertise in writing development test analysis reports
- Exceptional knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Lifecycle Management (ITLM)
- Wide knowledge of process oriented environment, such as CMMI, and ITIL
- Proficient with automated testing tools, such as Quick Test Pro
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior time management, priority allocation and task management skills
APN Consulting Inc, Bowling Green, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Reviewed test specification to ensure it is testable and verifiable.
- Documented test design from test basis ensuring software will meet requirements.
- Designed and created test data.
- Executed test cases and logged defects.
- Created test summary reports.
- Managed and ensured defects are resolved.
Global Infotech Corporation, Bowling Green, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted complex testing and analyzed network systems development.
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained test processes.
- Documented test plans for all levels of testing.
- Prepared proposals and recommended process and programs.
- Established specifications for purchased items.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer
Gutenberg College, Eugene, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated