Construction Administrative Assistant Resume
Here is the Construction Administrative Assistant Resume example:
1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as Construction Administrative Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Construction Administrative assistant with experience in administrative duties
- Operational knowledge and ability to respond to stressful situations and vendors in a professional, courteous manner
- Strongly self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented attitude
- Good ability to effectively prioritize assignments to deadlines
- Amazing ability to work well alone or with a team
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office including Word and Outlook
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes and other measuring devices
Construction Administrative Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Terracon, Fort Worth, TX
- Tracked cost and ensured all conditions of the contract were met.
- Assisted in attending pre-bid meetings or conference calls when requested by Principles and Project Managers.
- Assisted the Controller during the month end and year end closing procedures.
- Coordinated with Project Managers on billing confirmations.
- Maintained Lien waiver and verified subcontractor insurance.
- Assisted in performing Job cost analysis and reporting.
- Handled confidential information.
Construction Administrative Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Oldcastle, Fort Worth, TX
- Assisted in setting up new contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Performed project setup and maintenance in Viewpoint.
- Assisted in performing typing for construction staff such as correspondence, project subcontracts, etc.
- Performed contract invoices (AIA Form) and job billing.
- Setup and maintained project field offices.
- Managed the construction project contracts and related documents.
- Maintained project budgets and timelines.
Associate Degree in Construction Management , Monroe County Community College, Monroe, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated