Construction Administrator Resume
Here is the Construction Administrator Resume example:
4026 Pine Tree Lane
Washington, MD 20008
Objective Seeking a position as a Construction Administrator where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
- Strong experience with construction administration for complex buildings
- Sound knowledge of the design and construction of a large project
- Ability to interpret the construction documents and building codes
- Wide knowledge of construction contract requirements and specifications
- Knowledge of building and plant commissioning practices and procedures
- Proficient in tracking the projects and its estimates
- Skilled to perform quality control and quality check on the construction site
Construction Administrator, November 2007 – Present
KJWW Engineering, Washington, MD
- Reviewed the work to check that the work is done according to the contract documents.
- Interpret the contract documents and consult with the Design Engineers in interpreting it.
- Maintained records of the construction attended the progress meeting and report the proceeding to the seniors.
- Coordinated between the architect and the engineering drawings during construction and review if changes need to be made.
- Inspected the final work of and assisted the client in its inspection and maintain the record of the final contract at the time of completion.
Construction Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
HDR, Inc., Washington, MD
- Supervised the construction employees and drafted a schedule for them.
- Hired various specialized contractors as masons, carpenters, painters and electricians.
- Ensured that all the work carried by the contractors are in regulation with the safety and building codes.
- Procured all licenses and permits for the construction project of the client.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated