Bridge Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Bridge Inspector Resume example:
1264 Emma Street
Tulia, TX 79088
Job Objective To secure a Bridge Inspector position with company in which my experience and past training will be fully utilized for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable roadway and bridge inspection experience
- Sound knowledge of inspecting roadway and large scale bridge project’s
- Familiarity with state DOT’s, consulting engineering firms and bridge civil contractors
- Ability to draw an overview of the structure with the help of related documents
- Ability to prioritize the task and projects to meet the required deadlines
- Expertise in technical knowledge and inspection skills
Bridge Inspector, October 2006 – Present
TranSystems, Tulia, TX
- Administered the calculations for the load rating and drafted the final maintenance plan for the structure.
- Coordinated all inspections carried on the bridges and maintained a detailed report of all the inspection work carried on the bridges.
- Submitted the reports to the authorities in a timely manner in accordance to the requirements of the clients.
- Monitored the working of the staff and subordinate inspectors in the project as needed.
- Conducted field inspection such as review of the drawings, checking the structure and the associated systems.
- Prepared all documents necessary to the project and its maintenance.
Bridge Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
AECOM, Tulia, TX
- Ensured that all fire protection materials in the bridges and tunnels such as fire alarms, sprinkler systems and water barrels are in working condition.
- Inspected all the guardrails on the bridges to ensure that the construction has been made in accordance to the specifications.
- Maintained the documents for everyday inspections conducted on the large scale bridges and other construction projects.
- Monitored the working of the Contractor such as the timely completion of the project and the quality of the work done by him.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Midstate College, Peoria, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated