2491 Woodstock Drive
El Monte, CA 91731
Job Objective To obtain Bridge Painter position where I can display my skills and contribute to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in painting and repairing bridges
- Exceptional knowledge of industrial painting tools and layouts
- Outstanding knowledge of light construction equipments
- Immense ability to interpret production order travelers
- Excellent ability to work for long hours in every weather
- Ability to obtain medical clearance for performing work
- Ability to work from height at various plants
- Solid understanding of quality specifications
- Proficient in operating crane systems
Crown Equipment Corporation, El Monte, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored areas not to be coated and applied mask tape.
- Assisted to fill cavities and dent to develop smooth surface.
- Managed mixing of various liquid colors to design required taste.
- Operated mixing guns and spray paints to paint bridges.
- Administered replacement of filtration filters for various paint booths.
- Maintained bridge cranes to perform required repair work.
- Performed tests on products through heat tests.
- Prepared spraying equipments for future activities with help of solvents.
Timken Inc., El Monte, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Operated paint guns and pumps for all painting activities.
- Assisted to complete work with help of lift truck to load and unload parts.
- Ensured appropriate usage of paint shields and masking tape.
- Performed repair on bridge parts as per quality specifications.
- Managed efficient movement of materials through lift trucks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated