Building Services Manager Resume
Here is the Building Services Manager Resume example:
2457 Villa Drive
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Assistant Building Services Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in operating various maintenance equipments with help of hand and power tools and managing all mechanical power transmissions
- Deep knowledge of cleaning materials and equipments
- Operational knowledge federal laws and regulations
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proficient with HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions
- Familiarity with OSHA, EPA, state, and local safety and health regulations
- Outstanding ability to work in a flexible schedule according to store need
Assistant Building Services Manager
Crate and Barrel, Plymouth, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all in-house building programs and cleaning services.
- Maintained work according to facilities programs and procedures.
- Coordinated with building service manager and assisted employees in cleaning and maintenance work.
- Developed facilities budget and fiscal programs.
- Inspected store on a daily basis and identified areas of correction.
- Performed minor housekeeping work such as repairing ceiling and painting it.
- Administered maintenance work of all HVAC and kitchen equipments and repaired and replaced it according to need.
Building Services Supervisor
Nordstrom, Plymouth, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed work in various shifts and assisted in training and housekeeping functions.
- Coordinated with various emergency teams and responded to all such incidents.
- Prepared daily shift reports, maintained attendance and developed inspection forms.
- Inspected campus building on a regular basis and ensured cleanliness at all times.
- Maintained a recycling project in campus and assisted in its smooth functions.
- Ensured compliance to safety rules and procedure manuals.
Building Service Technician
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Plymouth, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance of various installed equipments and components.
- Maintained and repaired all HVAC equipments and plumbing systems according to contract.
- Inspected building on a regular basis and reported any findings that required attention to authorities.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal and municipal laws.
- Prepared summary reports and submitted it to management and recommended necessary actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate
Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated