Construction Business Development Manager Resume Example
Here is the Construction Business Development Manager Resume example:
4352 Bailey Drive
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Business Development Manager – Construction and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to prepared proposals and publish it
- Deep knowledge of client operations
- Sound knowledge of MS windows and associate software
- Ability to manage all production processes
- Ability to prepare demonstrations for various audiences
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Amazing organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate with clients
Business Development Manager – Construction
Mission Systems Group, Cedar Rapids, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented company strategies for business.
- Participated in various trade shows and golf tournament for business.
- Analyzed acquisition of new customers and retain customers.
- Developed and maintained relationship with key personnel.
- Determine efficient customer base and achieved all objectives.
- Prepared marketing presentations for all company services.
- Designed client database and update it on regular basis.
- Maintained knowledge on local and competitor activities.
Business Development Specialist
Parsons Corporation, Cedar Rapids, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated bid specifications and prepared request of proposal.
- Provided technical assistance to team members and personnel.
- Monitored resource plans and ensured compliance to all project schedules.
- Performed research and prepared proposal materials for organization.
- Organized technical materials and ensured quality.
- Prepared budgets and expenditures reports and maintained it.
Business Development Representative
The Revere Group, Cedar Rapids, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained client contacts.
- Prepared comprehensive files and performed various activities.
- Maintained knowledge on business trends and performed survey.
- Monitored and ensured compliance to company policies.
- Analyzed invitation bid and provided response on regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Lemoyne-Owen College, Memphis, TN
Construction Business Development Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated