Cabinet Builder Resume
Here is the Cabinet Builder Resume example:
3517 Despard Street
East Point, GA 30344
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Cabinet Builder.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cabinet making, finishing, polishingand installation
- Sound knowledge of cabinet-related carpentry, lamination work, and sanding task
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools, CNC equipments and forklifts
- Familiarity with first aid methods, metal framing and material management
- Ability to cut and join various materials to construct cabinets
- Ability to read and follow blueprints to execute work, correctly
Huntwood Custom Cabinets, East Point, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and worked from blueprints and technical schematics, for makingcabinets.
- Built frames, attached panels and assembled parts to develop completed cabinets.
- Leveled, polished and laminated all surfaces of cabinet-parts, as required.
- Utilized a variety of materials to fabricate, attach and polish cabinet components.
- Operated and serviced all hand and power tools, forklifts and other work related equipments.
- Cleaned and organized workplace and maintained safety at job site, efficiently.
Next Day Cabinet LLC, East Point, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Read, interpreted and followed blueprints and CAD drawings to build cabinets.
- Prepared, assembled and joined components and assemblies to fabricate completed units.
- Performed quality inspection and finishing of sub-assemblies, before attaching them.
- Used, calibrated and maintained a variety of hand and power tools.
- Adhered to established company policy and procedures related to sanitation and workplace safety.
- Ordered, stocked, monitored and maintained inventory of all required equipments, parts and supplies.
High School Diploma
Thomas Jefferson Senior High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated