Carpenter Apprentice Resume
Here is the Carpenter Apprentice Resume example:
2626 Oak Lane
Kirksville, MO 63501
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain the Carpenter Apprentice position and use my knowledge in this field to further boost my career and to assist in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance
- Good knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to read and follow written directives and document actions
- Ability to install anchor bolt and grinding
- Ability to lift weights to 60 pounds
- Superior client service and public interaction skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
Greyback Construction, Kirksville, MO
August 2005 – Present
- Assistedand ensured proper maintenance of municipal buildings and facilities.
- Identified and recommended repairs of municipal buildings and facilities.
- Performed minor electrical repairs.
- Maintained doors, windows, furniture and other items.
- Monitored and replaced weather stripping.
- Assisted with construction of residences.
Ekstrom Const. Inc, Kirksville, MO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed carpentry services.
- Built required items including specialty furniture.
- Assisted in construction of stairs and other items.
- Operated and maintained carpentry tools and equipment.
- Collaborated with other team members in completing related municipal services.
- Maintained building interiors and exteriors.
High School Diploma
Brinkley High School, Brinkley, AR