Carpenter Assistant Resume
Here is the Carpenter Assistant Resume example:
1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as Carpenter Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of carpentry and cabinet making
- Ability to perform all aspects of carpentry in building construction
- Ability to get on high ladders and paint, do roofing and siding
- Ability to work from heights and to work in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Ability to perform a task accurately while unsupervised
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Wide knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
Kitchens by Krengel, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Performed work of routine difficulty with support of skilled carpenters.
- Constructed concrete pours, scaffolding, door stoops, and window and door frames.
- Installed doors, windows, floors, cabinets, shelves, and furniture.
- Assisted with concrete pouring and finishing with demolition.
- Performed shingles, roofing felt, and building paper.
Carpenter Realtors, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with graffiti removal on various surfaces.
- Assisted the Journeyman Carpenter with the design.
- Constructed, renovated, remodeled, and repaired all structural elements.
- Operated plow equipment on varying work shifts.
Associate Degree in Carpentry
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated