Chief Estimator Resume
Here is the Chief Estimator Resume example:
2027 Pine Street
New Kensington, PA 15068
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career by obtaining the position of Chief Estimator with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Construction Technology
- Outstanding knowledgeof planning, scheduling, staffing, budgeting, and job costing
- Deep knowledge of commercial construction materials and methods
- Proficient in project controls software such as DMCS
- Strong management and interpersonal; organizational and analyticalskills
- Ability toperform difficult and complex estimating activities typical to the engineering and construction industry
- Ability towork with, engineering drawings and specifications
Chief Estimator, August 2005 – Present
The Talon Group, New Kensington, PA
- Estimated and resolved difficult and complex problems.
- Assisted project management with preparation of schedules for estimate preparation, review, and publication.
- Streamlined staffing assignments and reassignments and supervised activities of those assigned.
- Completed performance evaluations, counseled subordinates, took corrective action, and recommended termination.
- Trainedstaff in the preparation of cost estimates.
- Analyzed contractual documents and contract modifications to determine scope of work and scope changes.
- Evaluated, and documented data to maintain standards and databases.
Chief Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Marous Brothers Constructions, New Kensington, PA
- Established goals and monitored effectiveness of the Estimating Department to achieve their goals.
- Monitored budget management and overhead of the Estimating Department.
- Supervised administration functions of the estimating department.
- Coordinated with division human resources.
- Reviewed quality, clarity, and application process.
- Estimated systems and subsystems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Buiness Administration, Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated