City Worker Resume
Here is the City Worker Resume example:
1806 Butternut Lane
Patoka, IL 62875
Job Objective To obtain a City Worker position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in public sector undertakings and parks
- Profound knowledge of recreation trends and city policies
- Panoptic knowledge of maintaining parks and grounds
- Thorough understanding of landscaping and operating construction devices
- Immense ability to use painting equipments
- Sound ability to utilize striping machine
City of Loveland, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in repairing and patching of streets with asphalt.
- Maintained roadside shoulders and implemented equipment maintenance.
- Installed road signs and managed irrigation systems.
- Implemented clock programming and executed general maintenance repairs.
- Participated in turf management and supported athletic activity areas.
- Conducted vehicle inspections and maintained playground equipments.
City of Franklin, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted inspection and repairing of basketball courts.
- Implemented cleaning of litter to maintain all public areas.
- Assisted in operation of all types of equipments.
- Participated in placing of picks at roadside shoulders.
- Provided assistance in carpentry layout work.
- Executed park maintenance with blowing and power washing facilities.
Associate Degree in Social Work
Sussex County Community College, Newton, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated