Concrete Cutter Resume Example
Here is the Concrete Cutter Resume example:
4133 Peck Street
Manchester, NH 3101
Job Objective To obtain the position of a Concrete Cutter.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cuttingand drilling concrete wall, slab, and interiorsof commercial and residential structures
- Immense knowledge ofconcrete demolition and debris removal practices
- Extensive knowledge of using hand and power tools and concrete cutting machines
- Familiarity with operating fork lift, bob cats,mini excavators and loaders
- Ability to build, move and disassemblescaffolds at jobsite
- Ability to drive and maintain company-assignedtrucks and automotives
Hunt Valley Contractors, Inc., Manchester, NH
August 2012 – Present
- Communicated with clients and determined and addressed their work-related needs.
- Assembled and moved scaffolds around buildings, at jobsite, in a safe manner.
- Dismantled scaffolds after completion of assigned jobs, properly.
- Cut and demolished interior and exterior commercial and residential concrete structures.
- Assisted with loading and removal of concrete waste from jobsite.
- Removed doors, windows, walls, floors and joints, as required.
- Used concrete cutting saws, drilling machines, and related hand & power tools.
- Operated company-owned trucks and ensure their proper functioning.
- Assisted with training and mentoring of new junior employees.
High School Diploma
Open Campus High School, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated