Concrete Dispatcher Resume
Here is the Concrete Dispatcher Resume example:
1902 Hudson Street
Haledon, NJ 7508
Job Objective Seeking a Concrete Dispatcher position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing work in a high stress environment
- Immense knowledge of concrete mixtures and mixes
- Exceptional knowledge of DOT regulations
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and resolve stressful situations
- Ability to work for long hours
- Familiarity of GPS truck tracking system
Martin Marietta Materials, Haledon, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Administered large fleet of traffic of concrete mixer truck.
- Coordinated with drivers and maintained record of progress on routes.
- Monitored high volume of calls for various activities.
- Coordinated with customers, salesman and field technicians to complete activities.
- Assisted drivers in transferring various records into the company files.
- Monitored every request and complaint received from client.
Kilgore Companies, Haledon, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared layout of concrete forms on the jobsite itself in coordination with customers.
- Designed an excel sheet to ensure appropriate delivery of sale purposes.
- Scheduled services and equipment pick up for every individual activity.
- Conducted interview and performed research to select the appropriate employee.
- Assisted to resolve various issues effectively and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Monitored customer requests and maintained record for the same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated