Concrete Form Setter Resume
Here is the Concrete Form Setter Resume example:
1095 James Avenue
Barneveld, NY 13304
Job Objective To obtain a Concrete Form Setter position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of building, laying out, and setting concrete forms
- Extensive knowledge of carpentry and civil construction methods and processes
- Operational knowledge of screeds, power grinders, shovel, pneumatic chisels, and hand tools
- Familiarity with concrete grade types and mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and blueprints
- Ability to place and finish concrete forms on a variety of concrete structures
Concrete Form Setter
Sterling Construction Company, Inc., Barneveld, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Followed blueprints, determined concrete form specifications and computed raw material requirements.
- Erected, fitted, and dismantled structural frame for concrete foundations, properly.
- Identified damaged concrete areas and removed concrete debris from job site.
- Assisted with the positioning of trucks and supervised pouring of concrete mixture.
- Placed chute in proper area and poured concrete into proper forms.
- Set and spread concrete forms in compliance with depth, pitch, and alignment specifications.
- Scraped, leveled, and finished all concrete forms at job site, efficiently.
- Operated relevant power equipments and filled holes in concrete forms.
- Inspected and maintained all concrete forms, in a timely manner.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationship with all contractors.
- Mentored and directed all assigned subordinate workers and apprentices, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Cuyamaca College, El Cajon, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated