Construction Cost Estimator Resume Example
Here is the Construction Cost Estimator Resume example:
989 Hardman Road
Burlington, VT 5401
Job Objective Construction Cost Estimator seeking position with well-established firm searching for someone qualified and experienced in field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in construction estimating and MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) trades
- Sound knowledge of design firm’s in the development of budget estimates
- Proficient with AutoCAD, MS Project, Primavera, Microsoft Word, Excel, DoD and Project applications
- Familiarity with applicable building codes, construction materials, and estimating procedures
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to interpret and comprehend job cost reports and line item budgets
- Ability to read and understand drawings & specification
- Ability to understand and enforce safe construction practices and procedures
Construction Cost Estimator, August 2005 – Present
L&F Design Build LLC, Burlington, VT
- Interpreted inquiry documents, specifications and design drawings, and application of the information to prepare the estimate.
- Coordinated with the project(s) designers to confirm the overall scope of work.
- Monitored and controlled the quality and grades of materials and equipment to remain within the project budget.
- Supervised take-off of material quantities, assembled the estimate data and coordinated pricing, with estimating department team members.
- Prepared cost study information, cost(s) evaluation and assisted designer in the selection of economical design options.
- Produced final cost estimate summaries and analyzed estimate for scope, pricing, completeness.
Construction Cost Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
The Louis Berger Group, Inc, Burlington, VT
- Analyzed and implemented facilities projects with emphasis on cost engineering.
- Developed benchmark facilities costs and produced program cost analysis including conceptual budget estimating, detailed pre-construction cost estimating and bid analysis.
- Co-authored cost management records of budgets, expenditures, forecasts and cash flow for facilities engineering programs.
- Analyzed cost impact of program changes for management review.
- Evaluated construction cost change orders for accuracy.
- Coordinated with project management for facilities construction projects.
- Estimated and produced cost information needed to bid on contracts and to decide on the profitability of a project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Salish Kootenai College, Pablo, MT
Construction Cost Estimator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated