704 Austin Secret Lane
Beaver, UT 84713
Job Objective To obtain Drilling Superintendent position in which I can utilize my prior experiences to asset the reputation and growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of most common HSE tools
- Steep knowledge of rig equipment functions
- Good understanding of drilling related disciplines
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on the rigs, mechanical and electrical failures
- Ability to evaluate and approve drilling rigs and associated equipment
- Proven track record leading multiple rig drilling rig campaigns
Seneca Resources Corp, Beaver, UT
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered activities of offshore Drill Site Managers and Drilling HSE Coordinators.
- Managed plans and work schedules for drilling activities.
- Carried out regular rig-site visits and inspections.
- Evaluated third-party invoices and coordinated with Drilling manager.
- Corresponded with drilling engineers and aided maintenance of historical data and daily reports.
Hess Corporation, Beaver, UT
March 2001 – August 2006
- Handled drilling rigs for safe work.
- Coordinated with client s management team.
- Assured compliance of operations with regulatory and company policies.
- Evaluated expenditures within scope of work.
- Handled and analyzed financial performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Alderson-Broaddus College, Philippi, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated