Drilling Supervisor Resume Example
Here is the Drilling Supervisor Resume example:
3439 Arron Smith Drive
Aiea, HI 96701
Objective Experienced Drilling Supervisor seeking a position in which my experiences and training can help to increase the value of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Supervisory experience of extensive drilling
- Outstanding knowledge of well planning for drilling and completion operations
- Good understanding of IADC and API guidelines
- Technical knowledge of drilling, completions and operations
- Proficient in WellView drilling data management system, and MS Office suite
- Skilled in managing complex well operations in demanding environments
- Good interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team of multinational professionals
- Remarkable ability to supervise subordinates and lead team to achieve results
Drilling Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Kinder Morgan, Aiea, HI
- Implemented detailed drilling prognosis for drilling ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- Participated in post well analyses and benchmark results of actual vs. planned.
- Worked closely with the Reservoir, Production and Service Company personnel to ensure a SAFE, efficient operation.
- Facilitated delivery with suppliers of materials and services required for drilling operations.
- Managed drilling project cost and progress.
Drilling Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Cenergy International Services, Aiea, HI
- Planned and executed activities related to oil and gas drilling as part of a high performance team.
- Completed projects within planned cost and time goals.
- Projected cost management and maintained reports and cost data.
- Identified operational, cost, risk and schedule issues.
- Supported the drilling operations group and the rig personnel in achieving EHS targets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mount Saint Mary College, Newburgh, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated