Drywall Laborer Resume
Here is the Drywall Laborer Resume example:
115 Pheasant Ridge Road
Yardley, PA 19067
Job Objective To obtain a Drywall Laborer position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in operating heavy machinery and various tools
- Sound knowledge of power and manual tools
- Profound knowledge of landscaping and dry walls
- Ability to utilize various tools and remodel projects
- Ability to resolve issues within required timeframe
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer
The Justus Companies, Yardley, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Applied plasterboard and interior walls into the buildings.
- Managed and applied acoustical tiles with help of shock absorbing materials.
- Performed measurements and assisted to cut drywall with help of tools.
- Installed metal frames for home and business projects efficiently.
- Inspected job site prior to installation and assembly work
- Provided assistance to open panels for electrical outlets and windows.
Langford & Low, Inc., Yardley, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered delivery of equipments to appropriate job site with help of vehicle.
- Performed various pre-drywall installation prep work for construction activities.
- Completed paint sprayer job and applied primer for variousjobs.
- Coordinated with team members and ensured compliance to safety procedures.
- Participated and implemented weekly training programs as per OSHA regulations.
- Ensured and maintained safety at construction projects always.
High School Diploma
Iyc Chicago High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated