Construction Equipment Manager Resume
Here is the Construction Equipment Manager Resume example:
693 Sycamore Street
San Jose, CA 95129
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Construction Equipment Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in managing industrial equipments in construction environment
- Deep knowledge of all construction processes
- Huge knowledge of industry practices
- Ability to analyze various results
- Ability to work on shifts
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to maintain relation with customers
- Proficient to work with ground equipments
Equipment Manager – Construction
Weeks Marine, Inc., San Jose, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Established budget estimates for staff requirements and maintained efficiency.
- Maintained company equipments programs and implemented it.
- Ensured compliance to department policies and procedures
- Prepared ad status reports for all projects.
- Supervised efficient working of all staff and materials.
- Provided technical support to all construction equipments.
- Monitored construction projects and ensured quality control.
- Assisted personnel and transit of any delays in completion.
Construction Equipment Operator
Dellinger Inc, San Jose, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed equipments and installed materials for projects.
- Administered equipments and materials prior to beginning of project.
- Maintained and operated all company vehicles and equipments.
- Documented various safety practices for construction process.
- Prepared reports for vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Participated in all tool box safety meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Phoenix Career College, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated