1611 W Nicklaus Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Job Objective Seeking a challenging and responsible position as Construction Equipment Operator in heavy equipment operation that will effectively utilize my training and experience and offer opportunity for career growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding technical personnel with valid license and a clean driving record
- Excellent knowledge of OSHA regulations regarding excavation methods and practices
- Outstanding ability to read survey stakes for alignment and grading
- Remarkable ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Amazing ability to climb and pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to consistently follow directions of supervisors and foreman
Construction Equipment Operator, May 2004 Present
Gardner Construction Enterprises, Cerritos, CA
- Ensured proper positioning and security of materials during installation.
- Excavated, moved, and graded earth in a safe and productive manner for construction purposes.
- Worked on unlevel working surfaces and manipulated equipment.
- Interpreted hand signals to determine where materials are to be placed.
- Moved hand levers, adjusted hand wheels and depressed pedals to operate machines and control attachments such as blades, buckets and scrapers.
- Maintained equipment using grease gun and oil can.
- Inspected equipment on a daily basis to insure safe operation, before use.
Construction Equipment Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Comet Communications and Signal, Cerritos, CA
- Operated machines to move construction materials and other heavy materials at construction sites and mines.
- Prepared land for construction of roads, buildings, and bridges, and other structures.
- Operated machinery to spread concrete on roads.
- Worked with one or several types of power construction equipment.
- Operated excavation and loaded machines equipped with scoops, shovels.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Coastal Carolina University, South Carolina, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated