Facilities Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Facilities Specialist Resume example:
2461 Goodwin Avenue
Pullman, WA 99163
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Facilities Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with preventive maintenance
- Huge knowledge of Power distribution and Heating
- Deep knowledge of MS Office and Auto-CAD
- Familiarity with building regulatory codes and standards
- Amazing ability to coordinate with all levels in the company
- Ability to obtain closure on relevant issues
- Outstanding ability to maintain timelines
PACCAR Inc, Pullman, WA
May 2006 – Present
- Managed customer invoicing and shipping duties.
- Aided budget preparation and handled expenses.
- Coordinated with vendors and employees.
- Maintained spreadsheets and managed facility contracts.
- Formulated environmental training records.
JHT Incorporated, Pullman, WA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed agendas and coordinated meetings.
- Handled courier pick-ups and deliveries.
- Formulated routine correspondence and documents.
- Updated data into forms and tables.
- Maintained routine data entry information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated