Construction Field Engineer Resume
Here is the Construction Field Engineer Resume example:
4209 Pinewood Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Job Objective Searching for work as a Construction Field Engineer within a company where advancement and career opportunities are possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in Construction Management
- Outstanding knowledge of construction and associated techniques
- Familiarity with construction subcontract methods and practices
- Wide knowledge of design principles building systems code regulations and construction practices
- Skilled to in the preparation and review of plans, specifications, estimates of materials and costs for the construction
- Sound ability to interpret all construction drawings and schedules
- Exceptional skills to maintain inventory of goods and made purchase orders
- Ability to effectively report on construction activity and issues
- Ability to manage construction documents
- Solid understanding of time and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, EVMS and AutoCAD
Construction Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Henkels & McCoy, Marquette, MI
- Evaluated all construction documents and ensured its accordance to design plans and specifications drafted.
- Provided technical support to construction staff and design departments.
- Assisted construction staff and obtained all required permits for construction project.
- Prepared project QC plans and documentation forms and evaluated them for quality.
- Performed quality audits on all areas of construction work, documented results and submitted it to Project Manager.
- Maintained all project manuals and documentation as required.
- Coordinated with Operations Staff and Technicians and performed tests on project components.
- Prepared a schedule of budget and assisted in construction and developed ways to reduce cost of budget.
Construction Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Shaw Group, Marquette, MI
- Evaluated all project designs and recommended changes to improve project.
- Coordinated with Construction Manager and scheduled all materials required and budget for various activities.
- Analyzed and interpreted all drawings and specifications drafted and ensured that all Site Safety programs were followed in facility.
- Maintained all Quality Control logs and ensured that all changes made in drawings were followed in construction process.
- Developed equipments and performed preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Ensured that project was in compliance with local building codes and permits.
- Monitored and documented all field redline drawings sets at facility.
B.S In Civil Engineering, Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated