Finishing Manager Resume
Here is the Finishing Manager Resume example:
3754 Hummingbird Way
Reading, MA 1867
Job Objective Inspiring Finishing Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering activities for finishing procedures
- Deep knowledge of finishing technical process
- Huge knowledge of reports
- Ability to manage communication with departments
- Ability to provide training in MACT
- Excellent skills to resolve all issues
- Ability to interpret instructions
- Proficient in hazardous waste management
Graphic Packaging, Reading, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Performed troubleshoot on various equipments.
- Monitored products and ensured compliance to all specifications.
- Ensured work according to safety regulations for workers.
- Determined an efficient production schedule as per procedures.
- Maintained operational knowledge on all equipments.
- Analyzed production process and recommended improvement.
- Maintained record of all production activities.
- Assisted workers to achieve all project objectives.
Quad Graphics, Reading, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Reviewed all upgraded tests for students.
- Coordinated with fleet managers and planned activities.
- Supervised tests process for all students.
- Prepared required reports for all processes.
- Assisted students and trainers and resolved issues.
- Provided orientation to all new hires.
U.S Xpress Enterprises, Reading, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered finishing activities such as spraying and glazing.
- Monitored all issues and provided efficient resolution.
- Provided training to operators on spraying.
- Managed and maintained all equipments to prevent damage.
- Ensured appropriate handling of all hazardous waste.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated