Furniture Manager Resume
Here is the Furniture Manager Resume example:
3462 Payne Street
Grundy, VA 24614
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as a Furniture Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in retail management
- Through knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Operational knowledge of developing team
- Ability to assist customers with all repair work
- Ability to maintain vehicle and associate parts
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to provide assistance to all customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity in managing multiple tasks and prioritize work
W.B. Mason Company, Inc, Grundy, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with guests for store presentation.
- Assisted in recruitment of all sales professionals.
- Provided training to selling team and maximized results.
- Developed and maintained efficient environment and reduced turnover.
- Managed all performance issues within timeframe.
- Ensued compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Implemented sales promotions and implemented merchandise.
Levin Furniture Companies, Inc., Grundy, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal level of sales and services.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintained presentation of store as per merchandise policies.
- Monitored customer requests and resolved issues.
- Maintained neat and clean area at all times
- Prepared training modules for furniture products.
Furniture Repair Technician
SAW Enterprises, Grundy, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained chemicals and tools as per OSHA standards.
- Administered furniture requirements and performed repairs.
- Provided training to home service technicians.
- Maintained and operated all various tools.
- Documented all repair paperwork.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated